Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Doing Unix-- Oh my god!

I have never thougt in my entire engineering (before that too) that i will be doing something like this in software,
Being a Mechanical Engg i have always laguhed at my counter parts doing computer, typing something for whole day without moving from chair (i'm doing that now! shit)
Since two days we are trying to do some unix hands on, actually i have taken DB migration thinking that atleast I will get white screen to work (i had option to choose bet unix,EMS etc.)
But there is saying Man proposed and God Disposes, so it's here i'm doing unix shell scripting
May my soul (of Mech engg) rest in peace ....Amen
To be continue ..

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Ashwath said...

24 hr TAP....hahahha...
Is the real estate situation that bad in Pune????
Thank god I am in Blore...
:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home